Talks and Presentation
- “Interactive Visual Analytics to Study the Impacts of Cloud Radiative Properties on Climate Patterns”, AGU Fall Meeting 2022, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- “Statistical and Machine Learning Approaches for Visualizing Large-Scale Simulation Data”, Early career research talk at U.S. Department of Energy Computer Graphics Forum (DOECGF), 2021. (Virtual)
- “In Situ Inference: Advanced Data Science for Space Weather Modeling”, Application Spotlight talk at IEEE Visualization Conference 2021, New Orleans, USA.
- “Probabilistic Principal Component Analysis Guided Spatial Partitioning of Multivariate Ocean Biogeochemistry Data”, Paper presentation at Workshop on Visualization in Environmental Sciences, EuroVis 2021, Zurich, Switzerland.
- “Neural Network Assisted Visual Analysis”, Technical talk at Information Sciences Group (CCS-3), Los Alamos National Laboratory, 2021
- “Statistical and Machine Learning Approaches for Visualizing Large-Scale Simulation Data”, 2nd International Conference on Machine Learning and Information Processing (ICMLIP 2020), Hyderabad,India. [Invited Keynote Speaker].
- “Relationship-aware Multivariate Sampling Strategy for Scientific Simulation Data”, Paper presentation at IEEE Visualization Conference 2020, Utah, USA.
- “NNVA: Neural Network Assisted Visual Analysis of Yeast Cell Polarization Simulation”, Paper presentationat IEEE Visualization Conference 2019, Vancouver, Canada.
- “CoDDA: A Flexible Copula-based Distribution Driven Analysis Framework for Large-Scale Multivariate Datasets”, Paper presentation at IEEE Visualization Conference 2018, Berlin, Germany.
- “Uncertainty Visualization Using Copula-Based Analysis in Mixed Distribution Models”, Paper presentation at IEEE Visualization Conference 2018, Arizona, USA.
- “Visualizing the life and anatomy of dark matter”, Paper presentation at IEEE Visualization Conference2015, Illinois, USA.
Selected Talk Videos